We at Great Mines Health Center are delighted that you have entrusted our organization with your medical and/or dental needs. We want you to have the best possible experience each and every time. To ensure a positive experience, we would like to share the following information.
-New Patient Visit
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to allow for all needed paperwork to be completed before your visit.
- Please bring a photo ID, insurance cards, social security number, and any records not previously collected prior to your visit.
- If the new patient is a minor (under the age of 18), please bring their information along with a photo ID of the legal guardian.
- For those applying for our discounted rates/slide program, please bring in all appropriate financial information. The staff member scheduling your appointment will advise you of what information will be needed.
-At All Visits
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow plenty of time to register and make any needed changes to your information.
- When calling to schedule an appointment, please provide as much information as possible so the proper amount of time can be allotted for your visit.
- Please let the staff scheduling your appoint know of any changes to your contact information.
- Bring insurance cards and photo to each visit.
- When checking in, please let the staff member know if there have been any changes to insurance or any contact information
- Please make sure to bring your medication or a complete written list of your medication including dose and directions. This will ensure that your medication list is appropriately updated.
- When bringing in paperwork to be filled out (work, school, sports physicals, etc.), please complete as much as possible prior to the visit.
- Please let the provider know if a work/school excuse will be needed prior to the end of the visit.
- When calling the clinic regarding an illness or other concern, please provide as much information as possible.
- In the case of illness please provide how long you have been ill, symptoms, and treatments you have tried including over-the-counter medication.
- We will make every attempt to call you back as soon as possible. Please realize that providers answer messages between patients.
- When you are called back, please have information such as pharmacy, any medication changes, and any new allergies ready.
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR LIFE THREATENING SITUATION, PLEASE CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY.
- If you have remaining refills on your medication, please call the pharmacy to refill the medication.
- If the pharmacists finds additional refills or refill authorization is needed, they will can send a request to our office.
- Some medications may require a visit prior to providing a refill. Our staff will be happy to inform you a visit is required.
Again, we are happy that you have chosen Great Mines Health Center. We hope that you have a wonderful experience!
Great Mines Health Center- Potosi
#1 Southtowne Drive
Potosi, Missouri 63664
Phone: (573) 438-9355
Fax: (573) 438-7892
Great Mines Health Center- Farmington Medical
508 W. Pine Street
Farmington, MO 63640
Phone: (573) 664-1221
Fax: (573) 664-1096
Great Mines Health Center – Farmington Dental
508 West Pine Street
Farmington MO 63640
Phone: (573) 664-1100
Fax: (573) 664-1102