FLSA Classification: Revision Date:
Exempt, Full-time employee. 27 May 2021
Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 7:30 AM to 6 PM.
The dental manager is responsible for: managing the dental staff at either Farmington or Potosi; ensuring the compliance/accuracy of the clinic’s sliding scale for dental patients; and assisting with scheduling/billing of dental patients.
- Audit the Sliding Fee Discount Application and Approval/Denial process with Managers Check Sheet.
- Provides professional and knowledgeable information to the staff by answering questions and request.
- Maintains patients’ confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledge of EMR by charting and documenting in the patient’s record.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and procedures
- Provide reports to the COO for: USD, Meaningful Use, HRSA, staff meetings, slide audit reports, Dental Intel, Encounters, No Shows, Cancelations; SOGI; Dental Budget Report; bi-weekly payroll, OSHA,
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of the front office duties.
- Backup for any position for the dental support team.
- Maintain petty cash and logs. Performs monthly random audit of petty cash, drawers, and change bag.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.