JOB TITLE: Executive and Marketing Assistant
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
SUMMARY: The Executive and Marketing Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, COO and other senior staff, and be responsible for promoting the company’s services and image, to the communities it serves.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborates with Administration to fully understand services offered and communication needs.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
- Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
- Presents design ideas and recommendations to Administration
- Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
- Composes draft speeches for senior management and assists with finalizing speeches.
- Evaluates success of campaigns when completed.
- Attends trade shows and community fairs and staffs the company booth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.